Ms. Mridula Kadam
Chambers of Mridula Kadam, Mumbai, India.
Independent Senior Law Practitioner with 5 Juniors Advocates
- Practicing counsel in the Bombay High Court and the Family Court at Mumbai
- Advised and represented several high-profile and celebrity clients.
- Experience in cases involving matrimonial disputes conducted simultaneously in India and foreign courts and enforcement of foreign decrees.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Family law – divorce, judicial separation, maintenance and alimony, children’s custody and matters relating to adoption and guardianship;
- Cross border custody disputes involving foreign nationals relating to custody of their children from their estranged/separated spouses residing in India.